J.M. Tours Ltd.
Box 392, Arusha,
Tel: Office: +255 27 254 3310
Mobile: +255 688 916 516
Emergency / After hours:
Mobile: +255 753 009 001
About J.M Tours
Presently, there are 33 employees in the company including office staff, drivers/guides, and mechanics. The office staffs take care of all the pre-arrangements in form of route planning, accommodation and flight reservations, appointments etc.
The drivers, who are also the tour guides during safaris, ensure that the guests are comfortable and looked after during the safari and visits as well as share their wide knowledge about the flora and fauna of Tanzania.
Our own mechanics do all the necessary service and adjustments on the vehicles before and after the safari to ensure your safety and comfort.
What We do:
- Domestic and international flights and bus bookings
- Airport pick up and transfer
- Hotel bookings
- Arrange Safaris to the National Parks, Game Reserves and Conservation Areas
- Arrange safaris to historical and cultural sites
- In co-operation with other registered companies, we arrange for mountain hiking and climbing of Mt. Kilimanjaro, Mt Meru, Oldoinyo Lengai, and Usambara Mountains
- Arrange trips to different beach holiday destinations including Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar and Pangani.
- Specially made itineraries to fit people with challenges of various kinds
- In co-operation with local churches and organizations we make tour programmes and activities for their visitors
- Contact institutions, offices and congregations for study visits and follow up all the arrangements prior to the guests’ arrival
- Arrange for cultural tours as available among the local community
- Take you on a guided tour in Arusha town or other towns / cities included in your itinerary
- Rental of 4x4 vehicles
- Create travel itineraries combining all above-mentioned activities to fit each individual client’s preferences
J.M. Tours and the environment
At J.M. Tours we place an effort in conserving our environment with as much care as possible. Rainwater harvesting, recycling of paper, use of solar energy are just some of the initiatives taken in the company daily.
J.M. Tours CSR
J.M. Tours also takes on corporate social responsibility in the surrounding community. By donating, coordinating, and supervising external donations. We support several children and young people with their daily needs such as food and housing as well as financial aid to cover school fees and other educational needs. Taking on this responsibility, we reach out to help some of the underprivileged people in the local community to ensure them a better future.
We also work with schools for deaf and mentally retarded in Arusha by providing necessities such as classrooms, furniture, teachers remuneration as well as promoting more recognition for the children.
Various types of our facility including vehicles that different tours utilise. Each of the vehicles is customised for safaris and therefore has large windows or a popup roof for easy game viewing. » Click here
Organized and co-ordinatde visits to the mission areas. Tours and visits of local churches and congregations around the country.. » Click here
tips & conditions
When going on holiday in a foreign country there are always some important things you need to consider. In order to make it a little… » Click here