Plan your safari with peace of mind
Get the Covid-19 Policy when you’re planning for your safe travel to Tanzania. JM Tours’ major priority is offering Safaris in a flexible covid-19 agreement that focused on the safety of our guests and staff, both current and future. Planning your Tanzania Safari in a safe hand.
Tanzania is one of the safer destinations, both in terms of COVID-19 protocols. We are feeling the positive momentum here in Tanzania and look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful country.
- All international passengers to Tanzania must complete an online Health Survey within 24 hours of arrival. Here is the online form.
- Fully vaccinated passengers are exempt from pre-departure testing requirements. Passengers will be required to present a valid vaccination certificate with a QR code for verification upon arrival. The only acceptable vaccines are those approved by the Ministry of Health of Tanzania and the WHO.
- Passengers who have not been fully vaccinated, or unvaccinated and those not eligible for vaccination due to their country’s policy, will be required to present a negative Covid-19 RT PCR (Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction) certificate with a QR code obtained within 72 hours before departure.
Tanzania Travel Tips: Covid-19 Policy
- Make sure to plan and feel much welcome to ask us, about the current COVID-19 situation in Tanzania
- When you travel, you are required to show a negative COVID-19 test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 at the entry point.
- Put on a mask over your nose and mouth is required when you are in a crowded
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
Our client's Reviews
They experienced once-in-a-lifetime trips, but they’ve also reported great comfortability and assurance with the health and safety precautions in place.
My trip with JM Tours was amazing! Great and unforgettable experience! Everything was very well organised and I was able to learn a lot from Bashiri, who is a fantastic... Read More
February 7, 2023
We had a great tour with JM Tours. They are always willing to make your Safari the best it can be! Bashiri was the best guide and driver you could... Read More
August 15, 2022
My warmest & best recommandations to J.M. Tours for a fantastic & memorable safaritour. We had such a friendly & heartwarming start with Barbro & Joshua at the... Read More
July 23, 2022
We had a one-week safari to Ngorogoro and Serengeti arranged by JM Tours. Perfectly organized and top-class guide. Three nights in a tented camp in Serengeti and a guide that... Read More
December 22, 2021
7 Days Migration SafariFrom$2,690
Experience the 7 days Safari through Serengeti Migration and Ngorongoro Crater.
14-Day Safari CostFrom$4,926
Experience this 14-Day Safari cost, including Tanzania Tour and Zanzibar Beach. National Park game drive.
10-Day Safari CostFrom$3,430
This 10-day safari cost includes a trip to Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro crater, and Zanzibar.
10 Days Luxury Safari and beachFrom$4,630
10 Days Luxury Safari and Beach Holiday to Tarangire, Ngorongoro crater, Arusha walk, then fly to Zanzibar
9-Day Tanzania Safari ExperienceFrom$3,434
9-Day Tanzania Safari Experience. Hike to Kilimanjaro Mountain & safari tour to the great migration.
6-Day Great Migration SafariFrom$2,115
From December to January, February, and early March, you will experience a 6-day Great migration safari.
5-Day Great Migration SafariFrom$1,840
This 5-day Great Migration Safari takes you to the south of Serengeti. From December to early March.
9-day safari experienceFrom$3,103
The 9-day safari includes a waterfall, a coffee tour, and Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti & Lake Victoria
8 Days Tour ExperiencesFrom$2,238
The best 8 days tour experience of Lake Natron full of flamingos and Tarangire National Park game drives.
12 Days Safari CostFrom$4,181
This is 12 Days Safari Cost: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire, and Zanzibar Beach tour.
8 Days Safari CostFrom$2,595
This 8 Days Safari Cost goes to Lake Manyara, Olduvai Gorge, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, and Tarangire
1 Day Ngorongoro Crater SafariFrom$270
Wonders of Wildlife with a 1 Day Ngorongoro Crater Safari. Nature’s Majesty and the Big 5.
6 Days Kilimanjaro CostsFrom$2,501
The Tanzania best 6 Days Climb Kilimanjaro price via Marangu route, which offers sleeping huts in dormitory-style accommodations
5 Days Climb Kilimanjaro For 7 Days TourFrom$2,034
The 5 Days Climb Kilimanjaro within the best Marangu Tour Price includes the night before and after climbing
7 Days Safari HolidaysFrom$1,643
This is the 7 day safari holiday to visit the most famous parks of Tanzania (Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater) and have a few days on Zanzibar Island
5 Days Tanzania SafariFrom$2,080
Explore Wildlife: 5 Days Tanzania Safari to Manyara, Serengeti & Ngorongoro.
5 Days Zanzibar ToursFrom$621
5 Days in Zanzibar Island to enjoy beach vacations that include mid-range lodging, holiday tours, and excursions at reasonable pricing
3 Day SerengetiFrom$1,105
3-Day Price to Serengeti National Park – Best of Tanzania’s Wildlife Adventure.
3 Days Safari CostsFrom$805
The best 3 Days Safari Costs to experience the Manyara Park, Bushmen Tribes, and Ngongororo Crater.
3 Days SafariFrom$829
Are you looking for 3 Days Safaris, 2 nights price offers? You are on the right hand