Tanzania Covid 19 Updates
Tanzania Covid 19 Updated – Plan and Travel Safe
This safe travel guidance gives reliable and relevant information for Tanzania Covid 19 Updates. Tanzania is safe and welcomes all visitors around the world
We take safety and security very seriously, and in our Travel Advice, we give reliable and relevant information to help you make well-informed decisions about your travel trip.
This safe travel guidance gives reliable and relevant information for Tanzania Covid 19 Updates.
The government is promoting mitigation measures such as hand washing, Wearing masks, and social distancing.
Arrival To Tanzania
- All international passengers to Zanzibar must complete an online Health Survey within 24 hours of arrival. https://healthtravelznz.mohz.go.tz
- Fully vaccinated passengers are exempt from pre-departure testing requirements. Passengers will be required to present a valid vaccination certificate with a QR code for verification upon arrival.
- The only acceptable vaccines are those approved by the Ministry of Health of Tanzania and the WHO.
- Passengers who are not fully vaccinated, or unvaccinated and those not eligible for vaccination due to their country’s policy, will be required to present a negative Covid 19 RT PCR (Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction) certificate with a QR code obtained within 72 hours before departure.
Departure From Tanzania
- Requirements for travelers departing Tanzania will be in line with the requirements issued by the travelers’ respective airline or destination country.
- Kindly refer to www.traveldoc.aero for details related to country covid requirements.