Ngorongoro Safari Tours
Find the top Ngorongoro Safari Tours and the Best Time To Visit Crater to experience the Big 5 Animals, the Maasai tribe, and Historical sites at the best Ngorongoro Packages and Cost for 2022/2023.
Nevertheless, due to the ancient presence of the Maasai people, the area remains nature’s paradise.
The conservation area is located west of Arusha town which has an altitude from 1,350 meters to 3,600 meters above sea level, covers an area of more than 8,300 square kilometers, and has three species coexisting: wildlife, livestock, and human beings.
The Ngorongoro Crater safari provides some of the simplest and most gratifying game viewing in East Africa. Amazing accommodation perched right on the rim of the Ngorongoro Crater.
Best Time To Visit Crater
All monthly of the year the wildlife watching inside the Ngorongoro Crater is always spectacular.
- During the Dry season (June through September) animal spotting is easier.
- During the Wet season (from November to May) there are far fewer visitors and the crater is wonderfully lush and green compared to the dusty dry-season landscape.
What To Do
- Enthusiasts game drive to Ngorongoro Crater and Ndutu area
- The place to spot the Africa Big Five “Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino and Buffalo”
- Hiking the Ngorongoro highlands
- Experience in the culture of the Maasai tribe
- Historical sites tour
- Walking tour to Empakai and Olmoti Crater
- Scenic flight to Oldonyo Lengai Mountain
- Balloon safari to the Ndutu Plain area
- Bird watching tour from different species of birds, from raptors birds to aquatic birds
Ngorongoro Packages And Costs
This is the 7 day safari holiday to visit the most famous parks of Tanzania (Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater) and have a few days on Zanzibar Island
This 5 Days Tanzania Safari to Manyara Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater offers game drives for 4 Nights to witness the African animals
3 days, 2 nights safari to Lake Manyara park, Bushmen Tribes in lake Eayasi, and Ngorongoro Crater to witness the African big animals
Are you looking for 3 days, 2 nights safari price offers? You are on the right hand! Visit Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater & Tarangire from Arusha Town
This 2 Days Safari Cost allows you to explore as many animals as possible in Tarangire National Park and Ngorongoro Crater.
Are you looking for a short safari to Tanzania? Worry not! Here is the 2 days, 1-night safari to Tarangire National park and Lake Manyara National Park.
This 6 Days Safari Tour covers your stay before and after the safari. 4 days Serengeti and Ngorongoro crater game viewing.
- Shifting Sands: The remarkable dune is composed of volcanic ashes from Oldonyo Lengai which is moving magnetic sand according to wind direction.
- Laetoli footprints: The hominid footprint preserved in volcanic rock represents the earliest sign of mankind 3.6 million years ago.
- Olmoti and Empakaai Crates: Are noted for their beauty and solitude. The floors are easily accessible on foot but should be accompanied by a local guide although are smaller than Ngorongoro Crater.
- Nasera Rock: The granite monolith rising 80 meters above the plain, residence to Klipspringers and varieties of bird species.
- Olkarien Gorge: The spectacular and narrow rock which is the nesting site of Ruppel’s Griffon Vulture.
- Ndutu Plain area: The open grassland is located north side of Ngorongoro and the Southside of Serengeti, which is the breeding site for migration animals of Serengeti.
- Lake Ndutu and Lake Masek: The alkaline lake that is located between the border of Ngorongoro and Serengeti.
Are you looking for real adventure in Africa, Tanzania is the ideal to visit Lake Natron – Flamingos Paradise, landscape, & authentic culture
Lake Manyara National Park Safari – offers you wilderness experience in diverse habitats, from its Rift Valley soda lake with pink flamingo.
Join us on a safari and explore the endless Serengeti plains dotted with trees and kopje from which majestic lions control their kingdom
Tarangire National Parks offers unlimited Safari tour to see highest population density of elephants and many more wildlife
Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro (best price) - J.M Tour Ltd provides guides, chefs, and porters, as well as camping gear, full meals, and water.
Zanzibar Island is known as Africa’s tropical paradise that offers laid-back beach, miles and miles of white sandy beaches dotted with palm trees
Are you looking for a game drive in Arusha? Arusha National Park is a multi-faceted jewel, often overlooked by safari goers, despite offering the opportunity to explore.
Home to the Hadzabe bushmen and Datoga tribes, Lake Eyasi is one of the few places remaining in Africa where tribal life is still maintained relatively untouched by the development of the region.