Serengeti Safari Trips | Tanzania Top National Park
Serengeti is a Tanzania Top National Park, a leading destination, and always full of surprises every time of the year. Compare the Serengeti safari trips and finds the best deals and accommodation options in every price range. Best price guarantee!
The Serengeti covers an area of 14,763 square kilometers located north of Tanzania, ranging from 920 m to 1,820 m above sea level.
Join us on a safari and explore the endless Serengeti plains dotted with trees and kopje from which majestic lions control their kingdom; gaze upon the Great Migration in awe or find an elusive leopard in a riverine forest.
Soar over the plains at sunrise during a hot air balloon safari.
Best Time to Visit Serengeti
- January to February (Green Season): The landscapes are still incredibly green throughout the months, and there are many newborn animals running around as well as a lot of predators action.
- March to May (Wet Season): The peak of the wet season; It tends to rain most days, although seldom for the whole day. It is often cloudy. You can get lower rates for hotels and park fees.
- June to October (Dry season): Animals gather around rivers and waterholes to quench their thirst. The Great Migration is at its absolute prime and your chances of witnessing an iconic river crossing are at their best
- November to December (Short rain season): The migration starts to return to the southern plain of Serengeti from the northern zone via the eastern areas – to return to their calving grounds again
What to See In Serengeti
Serengeti Great Migration: The annual roaming – a clockwise rotational system of more than 1.5 million wildebeest and thousands of Zebras together with Antelopes searching for suitable grass and much favorable, water and a good place to breed
Serengeti Animals: The animal population in the park is more than 4 million animals and 400 bird species. Four globally threatened or endangered animal species: are black rhinoceros, elephant, wild dog, and cheetah. Other animals include honey badgers, Spotted Hyenas, hippos, elands, impalas, masa giraffe, warthog, olive baboon, and many others
Serengeti vegetations and ecosystem: The park ecosystem covers a large expanse of 35,000 square kilometers, covered by the short grassland which provides good game viewing. The forest zone in the west north, the marshes, bushes, to the short acacia savannah area in the Lobo area.
Serengeti Kopjes (Out-Rocks): The name Kopje consists of very hard granite which provides a habitat and hiding place for the Animals of Serengeti National Park.
Serengeti Rivers: The park consists of several rivers which are the main source of water for the water-dependent animals grazing nearby the water shore of the river, also the predators hide near the water point waiting to hunt.
What To Do
- Unlimited game viewing: Big chance to see the African Big 5 and witness the Great Migration
- Balloon flight: Beautifully scenic flights watching the great migration from above
- Maasai cultural tour: Experincesing the tribes’ tour to the Ngorongoro area
- Visit Olduvai Gorge: Visiting the historical site where the Leakey family discovered the remains and skull of an early human being dating back to 1.75 million years
- Sundowner: Being served a table of fruits with a bottle of wine in the bushes – relax and enjoy the sundowner
- Bush meals: Unforgettable memory accompanied by a great set of a bush meals
“Wilderness gave us knowledge. Wilderness made us human. We came from here. Perhaps that is why so many of us feel a strong bond to this land called Serengeti; it is the land of our youth.”
― Boyd Norton
Serengeti Safari Trips
Experience this 14-Day Safari cost, including Tanzania Tour and Zanzibar Beach. National Park game drive.
This 10-day safari cost includes a trip to Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro crater, and Zanzibar.
9-Day Tanzania Safari Experience. Hike to Kilimanjaro Mountain & safari tour to the great migration.
From December to January, February, and early March, you will experience a 6-day Great migration safari.
This 5-day Great Migration Safari takes you to the south of Serengeti. From December to early March.
The 9-day safari includes a waterfall, a coffee tour, and Ngorongoro Crater, Serengeti & Lake Victoria
This is 12 Days Safari Cost: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire, and Zanzibar Beach tour.
This 8 Days Safari Cost goes to Lake Manyara, Olduvai Gorge, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, and Tarangire
This 5 Days Tanzania Safari offers unlimited game drive to Manyara Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater.
Are you looking for real adventure in Africa, Tanzania is the ideal to visit Lake Natron – Flamingos Paradise, landscape, & authentic culture
Lake Manyara National Park Safari – offers you wilderness experience in diverse habitats, from its Rift Valley soda lake with pink flamingo.
Tanzania’s bowl of paradise, home to wildlife, tribes, Edenic landscapes and biosphere reserve - Nevertheless, due to the ancient presence of Maasai people, the area remains nature’s paradise.
Tarangire National Parks offers unlimited Safari tour to see highest population density of elephants and many more wildlife
Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro (best price) - J.M Tour Ltd provides guides, chefs, and porters, as well as camping gear, full meals, and water.
Zanzibar Island is known as Africa’s tropical paradise that offers laid-back beach, miles and miles of white sandy beaches dotted with palm trees
Are you looking for a game drive in Arusha? Arusha National Park is a multi-faceted jewel, often overlooked by safari goers, despite offering the opportunity to explore.
Home to the Hadzabe bushmen and Datoga tribes, Lake Eyasi is one of the few places remaining in Africa where tribal life is still maintained relatively untouched by the development of the region.