Zanzibar Holiday provides ideal beach vacations with clear waters and serene surroundings. The rich culture and historical sites are a must-visit for an enriching holiday experience.
Zanzibar Island, a semi-autonomous part of Tanzania in East Africa, boasts the world’s most stunning beaches.
The Island is a top destination for its uniqueness and beautiful beaches, making it the perfect spot for solo travelers, couples, and families alike.
Whether you want to sunbathe on the beach, snorkel on the Indian Ocean, or explore the island’s history and culture, Zanzibar has something for everyone.
The best time for Zanzibar Holiday
The Island is a tropical paradise and the best time to go is when the weather is warm, and the water is generally the most comfortable for swimming.
Here are some general guidelines:
- June to October. Dry season. When temperatures are cooler and rainfall is minimal. This is also the best time for water sports, such as diving, snorkeling, and swimming.
- December to February. Short rains; the temperatures remain warm and the humidity is high, making it a great time to enjoy the island’s beach vacations.
- March to May. Long rains; However, these periods are ideal for budget travelers, as accommodation and flight prices are generally lower.
What to do in Zanzibar
With affordable beauty tour packages and top-notch accommodations offering world-class services, the Zanzibar holiday is the perfect getaway for travelers seeking a luxurious and budget-friendly vacation.
- Spice tour: Walk with a professional guide to working plantations offers visitors the chance to observe the cultivation of cloves, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, and other spices that have made the island famous
- Stone Town excursion: Stroll through the narrow streets of this lively town and visit some local markets and the former slave market.
- Prisoner Island excursion: This tour takes 30 min – boat trip to this island, which once was where enslaved people were detained. Nowadays, it is a nature reserve for giant tortoises and a place to see the ruins of the former prison.
- Safari Blue: during this excursion, you visit 3 islands where you can swim, snorkel and have a nice BBQ.
- Tour Jozani forest: a great jungle walk through the last indigenous forest in Zanzibar with many monkeys, like the rare red colobus monkeys.
- Scuba diving and Kite surfing Sport: This tour sport can be done at the beaches.
With something for everyone, Zanzibar Holiday is the ultimate vacation spot for those seeking a mix of relaxation, adventure, and delicious food
Zanzibar Holiday Packages
5 Days Zanzibar ToursFrom$621
5 Days in Zanzibar Island to enjoy beach vacations that include mid-range lodging, holiday tours, and excursions at reasonable pricing
7 Days Safari HolidaysFrom$1,643
This is the 7 day safari holiday to visit the most famous parks of Tanzania (Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater) and have a few days on Zanzibar Island
10-Day Safari CostFrom$3,430
This 10-day safari cost includes a trip to Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro crater, and Zanzibar.
12 Days Safari CostFrom$4,181
This is 12 Days Safari Cost: Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire, and Zanzibar Beach tour.
10 Days Luxury Safari and beachFrom$4,630
10 Days Luxury Safari and Beach Holiday to Tarangire, Ngorongoro crater, Arusha walk, then fly to Zanzibar
Why Visit Zanzibar?
Crystal white sandy beaches: Is known as Africa’s tropical paradise that offers laid-back beach vacations, miles, and miles of white sandy beaches dotted with palm trees, surrounded by the clear azure water of the Indian Ocean life
Here are the Beaches:
- Nungwi Beach in the north
- Kendwa Beach in the north-west
- Matemwe Beach in the north-east
- Kiwengwa and Pongwe Beach in the east
- Paje Beach in the southeast
- Kizimkazi Beach in the south
The old Stone Town is an amazing mix of cultures. Food lovers and culture enthusiasts can visit interesting cultural places like the Sultan’s Palace, the House of Wonders, and Darajani or Forodhani food markets.
You can go on a Spice Tour or explore the amazing coral reefs and swim among tropical reef fish. The opportunities are endless. Zanzibar holiday has all the ingredients to make a memorable beach vacation.
You can also stop for a safari trip to Tanzania’s mainland.
Are you looking for real adventure in Africa, Tanzania is the ideal to visit Lake Natron – Flamingos Paradise, landscape, & authentic culture
Lake Manyara National Park Safari – offers you wilderness experience in diverse habitats, from its Rift Valley soda lake with pink flamingo.
Tanzania’s bowl of paradise, home to wildlife, tribes, Edenic landscapes and biosphere reserve - Nevertheless, due to the ancient presence of Maasai people, the area remains nature’s paradise.
Join us on a safari and explore the endless Serengeti plains dotted with trees and kopje from which majestic lions control their kingdom
Tarangire National Parks offers unlimited Safari tour to see highest population density of elephants and many more wildlife
Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro (best price) - J.M Tour Ltd provides guides, chefs, and porters, as well as camping gear, full meals, and water.
Zanzibar Island is known as Africa’s tropical paradise that offers laid-back beach, miles and miles of white sandy beaches dotted with palm trees
Are you looking for a game drive in Arusha? Arusha National Park is a multi-faceted jewel, often overlooked by safari goers, despite offering the opportunity to explore.
Home to the Hadzabe bushmen and Datoga tribes, Lake Eyasi is one of the few places remaining in Africa where tribal life is still maintained relatively untouched by the development of the region.