Tanzania Cultural Trips | Tribes And Historical Tours
Tanzania cultural trips take you to discover attractions of the country’s diverse heritage and offer opportunities to meet some of Africa’s most interesting indigenous tribes and historical tour sites.
120 tribes in Tanzania have their traditional dances, music, rituals, social practices, art, and traditional religious beliefs. The lifestyle of the people, the history of those people, their art, architecture, religion(s), and other elements that helped shape their way of life.
There’s the great Tanzania cultural and wildlife holiday package, which offers some of the African most incredible gems of culture and wildlife combined, including ancient landmarks, different tribes, and the breathtaking natural landscape.
We can arrange for you to have an inside look into cultural weddings, traditional dances, rites of passage for warriors, and other practices.
Top Attraction To Visit
- Olduvai George: An archeological site where Dr. Louis Leakey discovered the skull of the “Nutcracker Man” also known as Zinjanthropus in 1959. This particular fossil and many others date back to about 2 million years ago
- Hadzabe Tribe: The Hadzabe tribe are the Bushmen who speak a language consisting of clicks. They still live as hunters and gather in the caves of Lake Eyasi. You learn how honey, fruits, and tubers are collected out in the wild. You also learn how to make bows and poisoned arrows. There are also the traditional dance performances and storytelling from the elders.
- Datoga Tribe: The Datoga are a Nilotic tribe living close to the Masai people in northern Tanzania. Along with the Hadzabe.
- Maasai Tribe: They are arguably the most visited indigenous tribes in Africa. A visit is an incomplete Tanzania Cultural tour without watching Maasai warriors leaping, dancing, and drumming
- Mto Wa Mbu: The main activities while at the site include climbing the Balala Hill, visiting the local farms, going for a village walk, and checking out the local development projects. For those who love art or wish to buy a souvenir, this is one place you cannot afford to miss
- Stone Town: The ancient structures and Swahili culture. Before Europeans arrived in East Africa, Arabs, Egyptians, Chinese, Assyrians, Sumerians, and Phoenicians had already set sail in Zanzibar. The Island later received great European explorers like Speke, Grant, Kraft, Livingstone, Burton, and Rebman. The arrival of foreigners on the East African Coast led to intermarriages and hence the birth of the Swahili culture.
Our team of experts explores destinations around Tanzania to ensure we bring you some of the best Wildlife and Culture Safari packages, where you can do some photography and experience the scenery that will take your breath away.
Cultural Tour Packages
This is the 7 day safari holiday to visit the most famous parks of Tanzania (Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater) and have a few days on Zanzibar Island
5 Days in Zanzibar Island to enjoy beach vacations that include mid-range lodging, holiday tours, and excursions at reasonable pricing
3 days, 2 nights safari to Lake Manyara park, Bushmen Tribes in lake Eayasi, and Ngorongoro Crater to witness the African big animals