Budget Camping Safaris in Tanzania | Affordable Costs
Budget Camping Safaris in Tanzania offers unforgettable game viewing with the assurance of safety and quality services at affordable costs, from campsites to basic yet comfortable hotels.
Some people choose this option because they want to feel closer to nature. Why not come and experience the camping tour! Spectacular scenic and nature parks in an affordable way.
Prepare to marvel at breathtaking wildlife and discover the beauty of secluded nature in Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro, Arusha, Tarangire, and Lake Manyara national parks. Offshore, the spice island of Zanzibar is the ideal place to round off your holiday. Spend a few days here chilling and snorkeling on a palm-lined beach.
Tanzania is the ultimate safari destination.
What To Expect | Camping Safari
- Camping | You will stay in campsites accommodation, located inside the park. Wild animals can and do wander through the Camp, sometimes stopping to graze for a while.
- Waterproof Tents | 2-person tents (2.5m x 2.5m and 1.8m high) with built-in mosquito nets at the entrances and windows. Comfortable 5 cm thick sleeping mattresses are provided, except sleeping bags which we most advise to bring or you can rent in Tanzania.
- Camping furniture | We provide tables, safari chairs, functional cutlery, and crockery. Our camping equipment is of superior quality, regularly inspected, and serviced.
- A private chef | Will take care of your well-being. He will prepare all meals, often even including a packed meal for a picnic lunch.
- Maintained, clean 4 x 4 safari Land Cruiser with photographic roof thatch driven by a professional
- Experienced driver-guide – will take you to the areas which will leave you breathless with wonder & excitement.
- Full meals and drinking water during camping
Tanzania Camping Safari is ideal for travelers looking for adventures and budgets in East Africa. If you are fond of such a tour this is your chance.
Our itineraries can be customized or twisted to meet your budget, wishes, and preferences.
Budget And Camping Packages
1 Day Manyara Safari CostFrom$166
The 1 day Manyara Safari Cost offers the best game to a variety of habitats. Leads you to see flamingos and wild animals.
7 Days Safari HolidaysFrom$1,643
This is the 7 day safari holiday to visit the most famous parks of Tanzania (Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater) and have a few days on Zanzibar Island
1 Day Tarangire CostFrom$166
This 1-day in Tarangire Cost offers stunning game viewing on one of the best National Park Tour in Tanzania, starting from Arusha Town.
1-Day Ngorongoro CraterFrom$270
Take 1-Day Ngorongoro Crater Safari Tours from Arusha to experience the big animals and other African wild animals.