Where To See | African Big 5
Find out where you can see the African Big 5 animals.
The fact why they were named “African Big 5” is that they were coined by big-game hunters and are not derived from the size of the animals.
These animals proved to be the most difficult to hunt, mostly due to their ferocity when cornered. Ah-ha! Are you surprised?
The Big 5 were renowned by the trophy hunters as being the most challenging and dangerous animals to hunt on foot due to camouflage or aggression.
Therefore, a great deal of prestige would be gained from killing one. What a bunch of jerks! At present days, you will only be able to capture as many shots as you can with your camera and nothing else, so good job on the protection.
Places To See Africa Big 5
Tanzania game drive gives you the unique opportunity, unforgettable memory, and more actions to experience the African Big 5 Animals.
You will be rewarded for the Safari Tour to the amazing natural wonders
- Serengeti National Park: A chance to witness all Big 5
- Ngorongoro Crater: A Chance to witness all Big 5
- Tarangire National Park,
- Lake Manyara National Park,
- Mkomazi National Park
- Nyerere National Park
- Lake Manyara National Park
The African Big 5
- Lion (Panthera Leo)
- Leopard (Panthera Pardus)
- African Elephant (Loxodonta Africana)
- Black Rhinoceros (Diceros Bicornis)
- African Buffalo (Syncerus caffer)